Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG KRONOS CUSTOM COMBS BY KORGMAN FREE!! Vers 22 NEW!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korgmann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wagnergrad96 wrote:
I have been futzing around for months trying to get the settings correct for SAVE A PRAYER. Korgman might be my new hero if this works for me!

will work correctly Wagner..
keyclic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for these combinations and even better I received them on my birthday....what a great present
tubemann90125

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Adding Drum Track Reply with quote

This library has some fabulous patches, thank you. I particularly like Jump and 1984.

I am trying to add a drum track to the Eye In The Sky combi but I'm puzzled as to why all straight patterns eg P077 Rock 1 seem to have a swing in this combi. In an initialised combi they are straight. Can any one help?
In-the-CHORD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: KORG KRONOS CUSTOM COMBS BY KORGMAN FREE!! Vers 22 NEW!! Reply with quote

Galli
I really like the sound banks you created. Some of them sound massive!
My favorites:
Mr. Crowley
Clean Gtr Strings
Jump
Alan Parson Project
Both Accordion sounds

Thank-you!
korgmann wrote:
Hello Again my Friends

I created some New Custom Combinations for the incredible Korg Kronos, Korg Kronos X and Kronos 2

VÍDEO DEMO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcvziCQi1I

MY COVER WORKS

My Synthpop 80's Band works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8A4Auyk6vg

https://www.facebook.com/bandaaries/videos/1532182040227582/

To receive FOC my Custom Combs above for the Korg Kronos Kronos x and Kronos 2, please send me an e-mail at korg@pridemusic.com.br with the subject...

"I WANT THE KORG KRONOS CUSTOM COMBS BY KORGMAN".

KORGMAN - CUSTOM COMBS KRONOS LIST NEW VERSION 19 "New"
BANK UB

BANK User B

B 000 - Concert low EQ Piano
B 001 – Concert Bright Piano A
B 002 – Concert Bright Piano B
B 003 – Concert Bright Piano C
B 004 – Concert Bright Piano D
B 005 - Dreams Piano 1 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 006 - Dreams Piano 2 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 007 - Dreams piano 3 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 008 - Dreams Piano 4 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 009 – Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 010 - Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Pads Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 011 - Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 012 - Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Voices Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 013 – Wurl kn 5 Knob 5 to the left controls the vibrato
B 014 – Wurl Pads Knob 6 Vol / Knob 5 to the left controls the vibrato
B 015 – Wurl sax solo when played harder sax sound vibrates with intensity
B 016 – Super Tines DX DX7 Tines with sound hiper bright
B 017 - Tines Dx Pads
B 018 - Tines Dx B
B 019 – Tines Dx B Pads Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 020 – Perfect Strang Intro Joystick Controls Rotary
B 021 – Mr. Lord Joystick Controls Rotary
B 022 – Mr Crowley To play the intro of the song " Mr Crowley”
B 023 – Full Cx3 Knob 5 controls the Rotor Knob 6 controls the Bright Joystick Controls Rotary
B 024 – Clean Gtr Strings
B 025 – Is This Love 5 Strings
B 026 – Tears Of Dragon intro To play the intro of the song "Tears Of Dragon"
B 027 – Wasting Love chorus Gtr
B 028 – 1984 - To play the song "1984” Van Halen
B 029 – Jump - To play the song "Jump” Van Halen
B 030 – Brass A
B 031 – Brass B
B 032 – Brass C
B 033– Ensemble White Snake To play the intro of the song "Love Is not No Stranger"
B 034– Tears Of Dragon Octave Ens - To play the base of the song "Tears Of Dragon"
B 035– Confortable Numb Ensemble
B 036– I want to break Free Intro To play the intro of the song "I Want to Break Free “Queen”
B 037– Alan Parson Project - Use the Knob 8 for delay adjust - the intro of the song "Eye in The Sky
B 038 – Sw Scenes Karma “press the buttons KARMA SCENES " to access several mini combs
B 039 - Rush Tom Sawyer Intro
B 040 – Rush Tom Sawyer Solo
B 041 – Clocks Coldplay press the buttons KARMA SCENES 1, 2, 3, 4
B 042 – Accordion/Bandoneon/Muzette “increment/decrement Timbre adjust FADERS 1, 2 and 3”
B 043 - Accordion 2/Bandoneon2/Muzette2 “increment/decrement Timbre adjust FADERS 1, 2 and 3”
B 044 – Duran Duran – To Play “Save a prayer” Aftertouch pitch in right region Key - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYp1i4FzgiU
B 045 – Synth Bass
B 046 - Europe Intro To Play “Final Countdown”
B 047 - Europe Voice
B 048 – Gospel Piano
B 049 – Gospel Piano/Pads KN 7 & 8
B 050 - Gospel Piano 2/Pads KN 7 & 8
B 051 – Brass D
B 052 – TOTO Afrika Split Scenes - Karma Scenes Buttons - 1 “Intro” / 2 “Middles”./ 3 “Key Solo” - "Three Combinations in a unique combination, being accessed by Karma Scenes Buttons" picture below

B 053 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - KARMA SCENES BUTTONS 1 “BASE 1 + SOLO” / 2 “BASE2 + SOLO”

Note: Program Banks DD and EE

Note: Reported that the original Kronos patches are perfect , I only customize, for these patches I only customize to sound the best way possible to Live PA's

I thank the hundreds of requests around the world from my Custom Combs by email, and best regards for this..

Áureo Galli - Korg Support Brazil
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/KorgBrasil
www.youtube.com/korgmann
www.pianissimas.blogspot.com
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received them today (within a day after asking), and I was explicitly interested in the overdriven hammond programs/combi.

I really liked them, they are slightly similar to what I managed to adapt myself, but KorgMann dit an even better job.

Also, as a surprise, there were many other sounds which were really good, I liked for example the 80's sounds and the tine sounds. I'm sure I will use some of those sounds in one of the bands I play in, in the future.

Thank you very much for sharing them!

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
korgmann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
I received them today (within a day after asking), and I was explicitly interested in the overdriven hammond programs/combi.

I really liked them, they are slightly similar to what I managed to adapt myself, but KorgMann dit an even better job.

Also, as a surprise, there were many other sounds which were really good, I liked for example the 80's sounds and the tine sounds. I'm sure I will use some of those sounds in one of the bands I play in, in the future.

Thanks for your post great friend Michael!!
korgmann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:

Thank you very Much my mega Friend Michael
korgmann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: KORG KRONOS CUSTOM COMBS BY KORGMAN FREE!! Vers 22 NEW!! Reply with quote

In-the-CHORD wrote:
Galli
My favorites:
Mr. Crowley
Clean Gtr Strings
Jump
Alan Parson Project
Both Accordion sounds

Thank-you!
korgmann wrote:
Hello Again my Friends

I created some New Custom Combinations for the incredible Korg Kronos, Korg Kronos X and Kronos 2

MY COVER WORKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m29KxpC33sg&list=PLFS5817tkEmH0YfSxEeqgwvw5XMTU2JF3

To receive FOC my Custom Combs above for the Korg Kronos Kronos x and Kronos 2, please send me an e-mail at korg@pridemusic.com.br with the subject...

BANK UB

BANK User B

B 005 - Dreams Piano 1 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 006 - Dreams Piano 2 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 007 - Dreams piano 3 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 008 - Dreams Piano 4 Piano with Strings Knob 7 controls the volume of the strings
B 010 - Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Pads Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 012 - Rhodes Kn 7 Phaser Voices Knob 6 Vol / Knob 7 to the right inserts a Phaser
B 017 - Tines Dx Pads
B 018 - Tines Dx B
B 023 – Full Cx3 Knob 5 controls the Rotor Knob 6 controls the Bright Joystick Controls Rotary
B 030 – Brass A
B 031 – Brass B
B 032 – Brass C
B 033– Ensemble White Snake To play the intro of the song "Love Is not No Stranger"
B 034– Tears Of Dragon Octave Ens - To play the base of the song "Tears Of Dragon"
B 036– I want to break Free Intro To play the intro of the song "I Want to Break Free “Queen”
B 037– Alan Parson Project - Use the Knob 8 for delay adjust - the intro of the song "Eye in The Sky
B 038 – Sw Scenes Karma “press the buttons KARMA SCENES " to access several mini combs
B 042 – Accordion/Bandoneon/Muzette “increment/decrement Timbre adjust FADERS 1, 2 and 3”
B 043 - Accordion 2/Bandoneon2/Muzette2 “increment/decrement Timbre adjust FADERS 1, 2 and 3”
B 044 – Duran Duran – To Play “Save a prayer” Aftertouch pitch in right region Key - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYp1i4FzgiU
B 045 – Synth Bass
B 047 - Europe Voice
B 048 – Gospel Piano
B 051 – Brass D
B 052 – TOTO Afrika Split Scenes - Karma Scenes Buttons - 1 “Intro” / 2 “Middles”./ 3 “Key Solo” - "Three Combinations in a unique combination, being accessed by Karma Scenes Buttons" picture below

B 053 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - KARMA SCENES BUTTONS 1 “BASE 1 + SOLO” / 2 “BASE2 + SOLO”

Note: Reported that the original Kronos patches are perfect , I only customize, for these patches I only customize to sound the best way possible to Live PA's

I thank the hundreds of requests around the world from my Custom Combs by email, and best regards for this..

www.youtube.com/korgmann

korgmann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: KORG KRONOS CUSTOM COMBS BY KORGMAN FREE!! Vers 22 NEW!! Reply with quote

In-the-CHORD wrote:
Galli
My favorites:
Mr. Crowley
Clean Gtr Strings
Jump
Alan Parson Project
Both Accordion sounds

Thank-you!
korgmann wrote:
Hello Again my Friends

MY COVER WORKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m29KxpC33sg&list=PLFS5817tkEmH0YfSxEeqgwvw5XMTU2JF3

BANK UB

BANK User B

B 017 - Tines Dx Pads
B 018 - Tines Dx B
B 030 – Brass A
B 031 – Brass B
B 032 – Brass C
B 045 – Synth Bass
B 047 - Europe Voice
B 048 – Gospel Piano
B 051 – Brass D

www.youtube.com/korgmann

THANK YOUR WORDS MY FRIEND In-the-CHORD!!
tunaman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU - I received the file the same day I sent the email request. I finally had a chance tonight to install the Programs and Combi’s... I had to move some slots around and remap the Combi references manually, since I couldn’t load the Programs in the same banks.

The sounds are wonderful - well done sir!

Has anyone figured out which sample is missing for the Jupisynth Program? I read through all of the previous posts and I don’t see where those questions were addressed.

All in all, there are some great sounds included and some innovative applications which I’ll dissect and adopt some of the techniques - very helpful to be sure.
scrudigi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much korgmann for patch!!!
... what can I say, a super patch, besides everything is free!!!

Sent email to korgmann and received the sound file few minutes after.

I wish you health
Beer
korgmann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your words My friend, if you can, watch the video of my 80's band

https://youtu.be/X_3DritC_ts?t=1039
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: