Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[For Korg Developers] Kronos Bugs/Basic Optimization/Goodies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
polop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: [For Korg Developers] Kronos Bugs/Basic Optimization/Goodies Reply with quote

Bug:
In Global Mode sample manage, sometimes when you remove a multisample in the list you can lose the first file too and sometime it's some samples (example drumkits, i selected and deleted only the last and the first drumkit completely disappeared (multiple select not activated)

Bug:
Akai Conversion Cd Rom when "Advanced Conversion Load" is selected freeze the kronos, he stay locked at 100% and after you can only switch off and restart the machine.

Bug:
In Ksc Auto-Load, when you press "Do Auto-Load Now" and you have more than one file selected, the bar see the progression loading only for the first file and after stay at 100, the second file load without bar progression, you can see the activity only by the disk led.

Basic Optimization:
Always After the kronos switch on need for reactivated manually the parameter "Link KBD/RECTrk in control surface mode, This parameter is never saved.

Goodies:
When the kronos start, after loading os, automatically load the File.SNG you have selected.

Last edited by polop on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 am; edited 25 times in total
mercede1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: For Korg Developer [Possible Bugs] Reply with quote

polop wrote:
I found a curious situation in global mode sample manage, sometimes when you remove a multisample in the list and often the last, you lose the first file too and sometime it's some samples (example drumkits, i selected and deleted only the last and the first drumkit completely disappeared (multiple select not actived)

Yes, the same thing happened to me... Confused
KORG I30
KORG PA800 (Past)
polop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a really bad bug!, i hope that they will fix it Cop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: