Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

loading songs, not enough memory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennyoldham

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: loading songs, not enough memory Reply with quote

Dear Kronos Masters, I have saved all my songs/sequences to the internal drive. I have set the PRELOAD.KSC to auto-load, but whenever I try to load even one song, I receive the error "not enough memory". What am I missing here?

Sometimes, through trial and error, I can get some files to load, but it never completes due to lack of memory and the Kronos will ask...where is this SNG file? I select the SNG file, but it never has enough memory to load it.

I can't even access my songs in order to save them to a flash drive.

I am a teacher, so I power down the Kronos several times a day. I need to be able to quickly get back to the song I am working with.

This is confusing enough to me that I am wondering if there are any Kronos tutors out there who may be willing to walk me through what must be a simple procedure. Any body willing?
MarPabl
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any specific reason you're autoloading the PRELOAD.KSC Question

If you're loading your SONGS, then you must load a file with .SNG extension. When you commit to load, a dialog box will appear.

Try loading without checking any of the options, which instruct the Kronos to also load PROGRAMS and multisamples used by your songs. If you just use preset PROGRAMS and multisamples, there's no need to mark any of those options. However, if and only if you use your own recorded samples with your songs (vocals, guitars, for example), you can enable the load for the related .KSC file and also try setting Clear RAM if you really don't have enough free memory to load your samples.

Also, you can try setting options to CLEAR the current songs and replace them by the songs you're trying to load.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: