Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

micro arranger on the way

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: micro arranger on the way Reply with quote

I ordered the Micro Arranger yesterday, I can't wait to commit the thre deadly sins listed below.

I plan on taking this thing on vacation to Hawaii this summer. Along with the Tenori-on and the OP-1. I am going to record on the BR800, all while looking out over the ocean.

Very Happy
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
scottyee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi JPWC,
Greetings from a fellow SF Bay Area Korg microARRANGER owner.
Congratulations on getting a microARRANGER.
I love mine, and esp appreciate the ultra light & small portability to easily take it anywhere with me, including on BART.
Impressive collection of Korg gear you got there.
I know you'll feel right at home with the microARRANGER seeing that you already own a couple of other Korg micro models.

Scott Cool
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the encouragement.

Sounds s if it's going to work out great. Very Happy

I am very excited, I've downloaded the manual(s) and have watch every youtube I could find.

Now if only I could figure a way to midi into the OP-1 without going through a computer.
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's here.

It's great, sounds good even with the small speakers and low power amp.

Love it!

Now how do I tell the wife I got another keyboard?

fjs714

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU DON'T !!!
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

problem is, I talk amost an octave higher when I don't tell the truth, and my wife knows that. Shocked

csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are waiting for the youtubes and mp3's... Razz
Deane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at John Smies resources. His PA80 stuff works great on my little Micro Arranger.

Deane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: