Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New music...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor Hickson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: New music... Reply with quote

Hi folks;

I thought I'd tell you of my recent work!

About 25 years ago, with the payout from an insurance claim, I went out and bought a Korg Z3 guitar synth, a fostex multitracker and small Dr220 drum machine. I settled down with this set up, fiddling around and writing music for my own enjoyment.

Now years later, and with more computing knowledge, I decided to recreate this original work, more accurately and with greater depth to the sound. My sequencing software now midis into a Yamaha CS1x synth for most of the backing, and the top layers often still retain from the Z3 fed through an delay pedal.

The original 15 minute piece of music has been extended to 20 minutes and titled "Eclipse". I'm now working on further projects....

Hope you enjoy!

Trev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: