Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3x Keyboard Ensemble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robinsel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Pa3x Keyboard Ensemble Reply with quote

Duuuhhhhh am I thick? Don't think so ! Just upgraded from Pa1x and was putting some of my previous settings into my new instrument. On the keyboard ensemble page where you are supposed to be able to edit which tracks you want the ensemble to play on, it is showing that an effect - lets say trill, is assigned to upper track 1. If I want to change it to upper track 2, I cant. I touch the screen where it says you can switch from off, to normal, play and mute and all I can change is play or mute. I can't find anywhere to actually edit the assignment of the ensemble I want. On the Pa1x this was easy. What am I doing wrong? It seems I can only assign an effect to one track only. Surely this can't be right. Do I have to go deeper into the set up to find a way?
kgardner53

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check locks, but you should be able to do what you are attempting. Levels of saving are governed by media preferences that protect factory styles and other styles saved in folders other then user ones.
PA1X-Pro 2 units acquired in 2004 and became a forum member. Traded these in to get one PA3X-Pro-76 on July 25, 2014. Kurzweil PC88-MX (acq'd. 1995, stored), Korg EC-5 foot pedal switch,Roland DP-10 sustain pedals, Roland PK-5A dynamic MIDI 1 octave 13 pedal organ bass pedalboard, Behringer continuous control expression pedal. Kontact Komplete Ultimate 7, 8, 9, now 10 with Guitar Rig Controller Foot pedal board. Sonar Producer. MIDI controllers: Behringer FCB1010, Akai professional LPK25, M-Audio Axiom 49 MIDI controller , M-Audio Axiom 25 MIDI controller. 50+ years musical performance experience, Union Musician, Local 293, Hamilton.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: