Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My bad...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: My bad... Reply with quote

I haven't been paying attention lately to this forum. It's not exactly the same as it used to be when OSAM first started. There used to be a lot of people submitting things and also people giving feedback for every submission. So yeah... things sure have changed, haha. So that's sorta why I haven't been here too often.

Though I have been doing many compositions and arrangements since my last submission (whichever song that was), which anyone can check out on my youtube channel and soundcloud page...

Man, I remember back when I was in a musical slump. And when doing a song every month eventually got to me, and I would slow down. So I think I've certainly changed a lot since a few years back. I'd say I owe a lot of my progress towards getting lots of feedback from people, and working with programs like garageband and logic... and just experimenting with those DAWs. It's a much faster process working with them, and I tend to work fast as it is when it comes to music. With my triton extreme... I dunno, it's very slow paced and it's just not as easy compared to DAWs like Logic.

Anyways, just wanted to share that. Smile
neotechtonics
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries bro. This seems to be a busy time of the year for everyone, myself included. Finally got my sp404 back from my mate and work has started to ease off a little so I should be cranking out stuff soon. Got a lot of work to do in preparation for my first live set... A whole 2hours worth! So I'm gonna be dedicating a lot more time to production and will be posting stuff here when I can.

KORG GEAR: EMX1-SM -- EMX1-SD -- KAOSS PAD3 -- MICROKORG -- KAOSSILATOR PRO -- NANOKONTROL1
OTHER GEAR: Roland SP404, MC303 -- Akai MPC-2500 SE -- Zoom R16 -- effects pedals -- DJ-gear -- Access Virus B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: