Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help on Korg prophecy problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nene

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Please help on Korg prophecy problem Reply with quote

Hi,
Recently the prophecy is showing that the internal battery is low and I have proceeded to bring it to the local korg service engineer to take a look at it.

Upon inspection, he told me that the inductor array is corroded and due to the age of the synth, he is not able to change the battery as well. Could anyone advise me on where I could get these parts as I can't bear to live without the prophecy.
zukskywalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can't bear to live without the Prophecy"

Well....hello fellow Prophecy addict.

Unfortunately, the old Prophecy site no longer exists and oddly enough I just dropped in here on a fluke since Prophecy begat MOSS.

I just might have the schematics for what that's worth, and there are still a few Prophecy repair videos floating around but mostly just to address the common bad output jacks issue.

You might just want to start hunting down another or drift off into other MOSSland via Z1 or the cards.

Still wouldn't be a Prophecy though, now would it? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: