Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with finding MS2000R component information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spencington

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Help with finding MS2000R component information Reply with quote

So something happened to my MS2000r at my practice space and the air core transformer just inside the power supply [labeled part number M522C in the service manual, drawing no. KOD-A30413] is toast. The manual doesn't have any other information on this component and I think this is what needs to be replaced to get it running again since that appears to be the source of the short. The transformer has the number "71" printed on it.

Does anyone know anything more about this component? or happen to have a extra circuit board laying around I could buy?

Please help!! I've got some shows coming up soon!!

thanks
ggaggia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Nobody replied Reply with quote

hi spen - did you get a source for those m522c - i need a couple myself - thanks Gaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: