Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PX5D - monitoring a phrase trainer recording through USB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zimlen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: PX5D - monitoring a phrase trainer recording through USB Reply with quote

I recently got a Pandora PX5D. Great bit of kit it is too. Except for one thing.

I connect it to my Macbook through USB to use Sound Editor, and also to make use of the laptop's internal speakers. In normal use, this works fine. But for some reason it is not possible to monitor my playing when using the phrase trainer. In Jam mode you can't hear the rhythm tracks either (and you can't hear the count in), however both are audible during playback of the recorded phrase.

So my question is, is there a way of monitoring my playing when using phrase trainer and sending audio through USB?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: