Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mastering audio quality on Korg Pa500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfredokiwi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Mastering audio quality on Korg Pa500 Reply with quote

Hi everybody, today I have recorded 2 new demos about the new audio quality on Pa500 after circuit bend, my idea was to reach the same quality as in Pa3X because both models shares the same PCM engine (EDS synthesis). This demo is great to make comparisons side by side about quality, also the Maxx Audio feature on Pa3X was developed to improve quality on mastering. The 5 features MaxxBass™, MaxxVolume™, MaxxEQ™, MaxxTreble™ and MaxxStereo™ provides unparalleled performance delivering sound that is louder, clearer, fuller, and more polished.

The first track is the "Slide Blues" style and the second is a cover about Stevie Wonder "I just called to say I love you" song with a bit more bass on the EQ. On first track I think the EQ is at right levels.

Again I´m very happy about the improved DAC audio quality on Pa500 due circuit bend, on the tracks I´m not using any post effects or editing recorded with an Alesis Multimix4 USB console. You can visit my blog at www.alfredoblogspage.blogspot.com.ar for more info about my Pa500 improved quality. Thnks.

www.facebook.com/alfredokiwi

www.alfredoblogspage.blogspot.com.ar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: