Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Padkontrol Windows 7 64 Bit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juniorninety

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Korg Padkontrol Windows 7 64 Bit Reply with quote

I am really frustrated right now trying to get this padkontrol to work with the editor library program with windows 7 64 bit. i went to http://www.korg.com/padkontrol, downloaded the latest driver, after i installed the driver i went to Install KORG USB-MIDI Device and installed the korg padkontrol. it said the device driver has been installed properly. when i click the padkontrol pads it responds and does the little light show when i leave it alone. then i installed the editor library, opened editor library clicked MIDI, preferences and korg is not on the list. when i click configure korg usb-midi driver and click device list it shows padkontrol #1. I've reinstalled and installed maybe 5 times now, i've ran the installer as admin, and installed it compatible with windows vista, windows xp every time i reinstall i erase the registry, drivers, uninstall the programs, erase everything, disconnect the padkontrol, and restart the computer and do another clean install. nothing works and i am really annoyed with this device, i don't know what else to do or how to get this working properly. this is literally the only device i'm having trouble working with and i would really appreciate any help or suggestions, i am out of ideas.
Scoox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having similar issues just now and found the solution in this thread:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68922
muziQbug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Korg Padkontrol Windows 7 64 Bit Reply with quote

Hey,
Guys I'm New To This Forum. I Have Been A known Problem Solver When I Comes To Troubleshooting Electronic Hardware Peripherals.I Have Been Doing This A Long Time.Did My Research As Usual, Found The Solution,After Reading The Threads. Had The Newest Drivers Went back To KORG Site Drivers For The PadKontrol DrvTools_1_15_r16 This Driver Of Course Is For Use On Windows X x64 [my current sys opp] PadKontrol Is Quite Old. For Me I Got Mine From A Local Pawn Shop Way Back In 2010,Awsome Used It With Abelton Live Suite 8 First Time Using Either Of These.D-jaying Cutting Doing Mixes Remixes.Then Started Using DAWS. Ok! I Know....Get Down To What You Found Dude ('Rolling Eyes') Just Down Grade Your Driver To DrvTools_1_15_r8 Which Is For Windows 7 x64 or x86 Just Totally Wipe Out Drivers Stuff From Korg.Start Right From Scratch For This To Work.Notice The KORG USB-MIDI DRIVER Instructions Like I Did. Use The Newer Driver DrvTools_1_15_r16 ONLY ON Windows X ('Laughing')
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: