Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP3 - FX Release Slider?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIGMA__7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: KP3 - FX Release Slider? Reply with quote

I just unboxed a new KP3 having heavily researched it online, but without having used it before.

for some reason, it seems that every program has a delay that trails afterwards - when I adjust the fx release slider, it doesn't seem to have any effect - the delay just persists and doesn't seem affected.

I put it at the top or in the middle or anywhere and the delay on each program persists. I have turned the unit on and off and it persists.

I understand from the Effect Program List that not all programs have an FX release parameter, and also that some have different levels of release.

however, I read in the manual to use the shift key in conjunction with the delay and save it to a program, but when I hold the shift key and move the slider, nothing happens and the "write" button doesn't illuminate as the manual suggest should occur.

if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Duxo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, push indeed shift and turn down the fx release slider at the same time. Your delay/sustain should be gone now. (This does not count for all the effects, just the one you're using at that time) I never save this. I use it on the spot while playing.

Succes.
care bEar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: greetings please explain FX RELEASE application example pls? Reply with quote

i have also a Korg Kaos pad KP3+...

it also has a strange slider called FX RELEASE....

ok is have read the very short instructions...and no explanation seems to be there....although we all miss things sometimes...

Could someone please please please oblige with an actual demonstrationable description of exactly which effect of the kaos pad was used...and
further more a brief description of the sound used as the input...
and can we please hear a clear step by step process to actually hear the function of this control??? Its not that easy to get this thing to do anything...
i must say however this kaos pad thing is awescool...its really powerful and its stacks of fun...its fUN SIZE...

ok well thanks and pls someone help with this question asap! thanks
ren
Woody1142

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, the effects slider only works when you have the switch at the back set to "send" rather than "direct". If you set it day way, you will only hear sound when you press the touch screen and the slider then controls the intensity.
Woody1142

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: greetings please explain FX RELEASE application example Reply with quote

care bEar wrote:
i have also a Korg Kaos pad KP3+...

it also has a strange slider called FX RELEASE....

ok is have read the very short instructions...and no explanation seems to be there....although we all miss things sometimes...

Could someone please please please oblige with an actual demonstrationable description of exactly which effect of the kaos pad was used...and
further more a brief description of the sound used as the input...
and can we please hear a clear step by step process to actually hear the function of this control??? Its not that easy to get this thing to do anything...
i must say however this kaos pad thing is awescool...its really powerful and its stacks of fun...its fUN SIZE...

ok well thanks and pls someone help with this question asap! thanks
ren

As far as I know, the effects slider only works when you have the switch at the back set to "send" rather than "direct". If you set it day way, you will only hear sound when you press the touch screen and the slider then controls the intensity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: