Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ikaossilator export and the back import

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waldemaR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: ikaossilator export and the back import Reply with quote

dear all,

i'm new with the ikaossilator and try the same loop to export and then import with itunes.
after the import the sound quality is much worst.
what can i do?

any help appreciate.

waldemaR
waldemaR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ikaossilator export and the back import Reply with quote

sorry, no feedback.

i'm alone with this problem?
or i'm to stupid?

waldemaR

waldemaR wrote:
dear all,

i'm new with the ikaossilator and try the same loop to export and then import with itunes.
what can i do?

any help appreciate.

waldemaR
i

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: touch the bottom right corner of the pad. That is where the Reply with quote

Touch the bottom right corner of the pad. That is where the intact sample is located. It is filtered everywhere else on the touch-screen, otherwise.
i

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: A bigger issue is that you cannot back up custom user data: Reply with quote

A bigger issue is that you cannot back up custom user data:

It is IRONIC that Korg forum's iKaossilator owners are busily programming data to the app when ALL DATA can be lost in an instant. READ MY POST. Comment. Make sure Korg gets this message. THERE IS NO WAY TO BACK UP USER DATA.
I mailed a bilingual Jap/Eng snail mail letter to Korg Japan. This problem needs to be fixed. So why aren't you forum members aware that YOU CAN ONLY BACK UP AUDIO, NOT PROGRAM DATA??
There is a type of program data back up if you post your loop data onto soundclound via the iKaossilator. You can then import SHARED world-wide user loops. But you won't get your own loop data, because you cannot choose which shared loops to import; imported shared loops are only randomly chosen by Korg. Thus Korg is so close to having a BACK UP capability, without even being aware that this functions exits. IF ONLY WE COULD CHOOSE WHICH SHARED LOOPS TO IMPORT THEN WE COULD CHOOSE OUR OWN PERSONAL LOOPS FROM OUR OWN SOUNDCLOUD PAGE. THEN WE COULD USE OUR SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNT AS OUR BACK UP for iKaossilator.
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=76375
i

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ikaossilator export and the back import Reply with quote

waldemaR wrote:
dear all,

what can i do?

any help appreciate.

waldemaR

You are absolutely correct: the sound quality is horrendous with the "Import to Sound List" saving option. The sampling quality KILLS the highs and lows, and muddies the mid-range freqs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: