Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the new Pa600 Section.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the new Pa600 Section. Reply with quote

Hi all.
Welcome to the new Pa600 Section.

Trying something new here. Generally speaking I don't normally open a dedicated section for a Keyboard that can be put under another compatible category or without a certain amount of activity in the “General Arranger” section, but I want to see does this act of creating a dedicated section actually increase traffic for this product a lot quicker than I've been monitoring.

Regards
Sharp.

Last edited by Sharp on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
jac38

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please move all Pa600 topics from the General Arranger site.

As the Pa600 reads all Pa3X Sound, Performance and Pads directly and Styles trough the Songbook both owners have a lot in common. Some question can be answerd good or even better by a Pa3X owner and maybe the best sollution is to put the Pa600 into the same group as Pa3X.

Regards
Jacob
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHARP ... I appreciate the effort for a separate Pa600 forum, but I think Jacob is right in that we will lose the expertise of the Pa3x players ...
sranj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

won't it be better to address
1. problems like in recognizing usb drives
2. suggestions for new features like that of enhancing chord sequencer
in a separate section as it is now?

such are issues that korg has to address directly.
so better keep them separately for some period of time.
that would facilitate korg to get to know and concentrate on issues related to this product.
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good move Sharp. Thank you! I was going crazy trying to find the PA600 posts scattered all over the forum.

I think this would be a great time to rearrange the forum the same way Korg has arranged the listing of their products on korg.com. Instead of 33 products all grouped under one "Korg Family" header, you could have 4 headers ...

Workstations
Synths
Pianos
Arrangers

... with the appropriate keyboards found under each header. You could even add a "General Talk" section under each header for general conversations not related to a specific product.

Just a thought. Wink

cheers,
Rick

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoraldus wrote:
Good move Sharp. Thank you! I was going crazy trying to find the PA600 posts scattered all over the forum.

I think this would be a great time to rearrange the forum the same way Korg has arranged the listing of their products on korg.com. Instead of 33 products all grouped under one "Korg Family" header, you could have 4 headers ...

Workstations
Synths
Pianos
Arrangers

... with the appropriate keyboards found under each header. You could even add a "General Talk" section under each header for general conversations not related to a specific product.

Just a thought. Wink

cheers,
Rick

I was thinking pretty much the same thing myself. Highly likely it will happen too. I just need to give it some more thought to see how many negatives I can come up with vs positives.

Regards
Sharp.
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Thoraldus wrote:

Workstations
Synths
Pianos
Arrangers

Just a thought. Wink

cheers,
Rick

I was thinking pretty much the same thing myself. Highly likely it will happen too. I just need to give it some more thought to see how many negatives I can come up with vs positives.

Regards
Sharp.

BTW - Just ordered PA600 to add to my stable of Korg keyboards. Will be here tomorrow. Maybe a PA3X in the offing this fall. Wink

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: