Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Probs another noob question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanerz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Probs another noob question Reply with quote

Hi guy's,

Anyone now how I need to adjust my panning to the left to get an equal balance from my speakers? I'm required to do this in both the microkorgs editor and the DAW im using (when I'm using).

Im running an Alesis io2 interface with bose companion 3 speakers. I'm using both channels from the interface also and my gains are equal. I also have very low indicator on the left channel??

Cheers,
Graham.
Pecca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have the stuff u got, but. Have u got a "panning FX" or "balance FX" to choose from ? If so, then u´re ok.
kanerz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Pecca,

It's just annoying why I have to set it each time though and was wondering why I need to do it?

Cheers for the reply:)
sohatyi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diagnose down the chain by swapping one cable at a time until you find the culprit. First switch the left and right wires connected to the microkorg. If your right channel suddenly dips it could be the mk has a duff output, dirty plug etc.
Novation: UltraNova, Nova
Yamaha: RM1X, CS2X, DX11, DX Reface, YC Reface
Other: Zoom R24, Quasimidi 309, Beat Thang, Akai MPC1000 and a couple of Omnichords
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: