Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My KORG PA600QT PROBLEMS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dehmani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: My KORG PA600QT PROBLEMS Reply with quote

Hi,
I want to refer same bugs in the KORG Pa600 QT :

1 - Only the 8 first PERFORMACE BANK from any SET can be loaded and each BANK (1-8) can be loaded in the same number of BANK.
ex: BANK01 (from SET) can't be loaded in BANK02 (in keybord) and BANK09 can't be loaded in the keybord.

2 - sometimes the keybord became freeze when I play MP3 files.

3 - some delay when changing performance.

4 - 8 BANK performance is too poor, may be 16 BANK.

This problems may be corrected in the new FIRMWARE.

THANK YOU
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My KORG PA600QT PROBLEMS Reply with quote

dehmani wrote:
I want to refer same bugs in the KORG Pa600 QT :

I just wonder generally . why a limited function or anything you do not understand can be always declared as a "Bug" ?

dehmani wrote:
Only the 8 first PERFORMACE BANK from any SET can be loaded and each BANK (1-Cool can
be loaded in the same number of BANK.
8 BANK performance is too poor, may be 16 BANK

Definitely right ! do you know a better way to fit 16 banks in 8 of same volume value , or really expected
an ensemble converter software in a 1100 $ arranger if in future some extra pages will be added in firmware ?
8 Banks can't be changed , it's obvious , clearly hardware add-on (only pages) !!
Therefore load non Pa600 performances manually !!!

dehmani wrote:
sometimes the keybord became freeze when I play MP3 files.
format your USB stick only in Pa600 and just drop there MP3s in root level without PC sub-files.

dehmani wrote:
some delay when changing performance

A factory performance sound never cause a delay time , which means that your non Pa600 resources are made by amateurs
and have issues that must be healed !

Also all Pa600 users do not forget that compatibility doesn't give us the free option to load anything we find around
net and expect Pa600 to work just fine !

This arranger is just a player for external custom resources with PCM data and in that case must be based on a Pro
and healthy SET created by third-party developers or at least , created by an expert in the actual Pa600 editor which is Pa3X
following Pa600 presets architecture !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
atef81

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: My KORG PA600QT PROBLEMS Reply with quote

dehmani wrote:
Only the 8 first PERFORMACE BANK from any SET can be loaded and each BANK (1-Cool can
be loaded in the same number of BANK.
8 BANK performance is too poor, may be 16 BANK

Definitely right ! do you know a better way to fit 16 banks in 8 of same volume value , or really expected
an ensemble converter software in a 1100 $ arranger if in future some extra pages will be added in firmware ?
8 Banks can't be changed , it's obvious , clearly hardware add-on (only pages) !!
Therefore load non Pa600 performances manually !!!
[/quote]

Can you please explain in more details? especially the part of ""Therefore load non Pa600 performances manually !!! ""

Thank you very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: