Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Microstation...headphone jack in MONO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinnybonedog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: New Microstation...headphone jack in MONO Reply with quote

hi all, new Microstation owner as of yesterday. But upon getting her out of the box, was quite upset to find that sound only comes out of one side of my headphones. So I thought, "damn, my headphones are shot"....nice Grado SR80. so pull out 3 pairs of various ear buds....none work...sound out of one ear. So is there a setting that is messed up or is my brand new Microstation a dud??
Volivovej volej

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Skinnybonedog,

You're talking about the front-facing jack, right? That one's definitely supposed to be stereo without any prior setup.

They seem to be messing about with the jacks, overall. For instance, my unit has the left and right output jacks swapped. Smile
skinnybonedog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the one on the front....I thought it should have been a "plug and hear stereo" jack....so then I have to return it....what a PITA....grrr. Luckily I had gotten a portable speaker for my ipod to take on trips and that worked so I could at least try the thing out yesterday. I may try hooking it up to my amp via the stereo outputs on the back but I definitely want the headphone jack to work....sigh. Thanks
huber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Intermittant and anoying Reply with quote

Mine works fine sometime but others it doesn't. Tried reinstalling my driver and it worked until tonight and its back to mono and one speaker distorted. My volume overall doesn't seep to have punch. I may be returning mine if I cannot remedy it soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: