Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest Legacy Collection compatible with both 32 and 64bit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chilloutfriend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Latest Legacy Collection compatible with both 32 and 64bit? Reply with quote

I just downloaded the latest Legacy Collection (some of the files are named ...mac_130.dmg and others ...mac_170.dmg). Since these are all 64 bit compatible, they should be 32 bit compatible as well, right? I am asking because I need to run Logic Pro and Live 9 in 32 bit because I have other plugins that are not yet 64 bit compatible.
chilloutfriend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another question: After setting Logic 9 to 64 bit and loading it, I see that neither "M1" nor "MonoPoly" have been validated. In the Audio Units Manager, the compatibility column shows "couldn't be opened". Hmmm, I thought they were all new updates and ready for 64 bit?

It seems that I need to uninstall all these plugins and reinstall the previous versions (which worked perfectly in 32 bit mode for both Logic 9, Live 9 and ProTools X).

Or have I misunderstood something?
Malatao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible to have both versions (32 and 64 bit) at the same computer?
I've installed my M1 in 64 bit, but my Cubase 7.5 runs at 32. Can I re-install the 32 bit over the 64 bit?
rmcd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chilloutfriend wrote:
I have another question: After setting Logic 9 to 64 bit and loading it, I see that neither "M1" nor "MonoPoly" have been validated. In the Audio Units Manager, the compatibility column shows "couldn't be opened". Hmmm, I thought they were all new updates and ready for 64 bit?

It seems that I need to uninstall all these plugins and reinstall the previous versions (which worked perfectly in 32 bit mode for both Logic 9, Live 9 and ProTools X).

Or have I misunderstood something?

The latest KLC installer makes both 32 & 64 available (for PC, at least). I haven't tried running both on the same system, but it's pretty certain you'll need to have 32 bit v's of all your plug-ins installed. Just brace yourself for possible licensing authorization issues. On PC, there started to be hiccups a couple years ago when switching back and forth between DAWs, which haven't been resolved and trigger frequent re-authorization prompts.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: