Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand New Pitblack Plus Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorenzogop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Brand New Pitblack Plus Problem Reply with quote

Hello there,

Im having a problem with the Pitchblack Plus Tuner.

I purchased The tuner on Amazon in december 2012. The package came properly, but the equipament wasnt tested in the oportunity.

Now that I finally got time to use my product, he does not turn on!! it wont tune anything in any of the two channels. I pressed the ON/OFF switch button with the jack rightly pluged, but nothing happens.

I´ve tested my instruments on a AMP and both cable and guitar sounds perfect, without any noise or bad contact issue.

I´ve installed the 9V battery that came within the box, as the manual recomends, and after the external DC power supply, but the behavior doesnt change.

When one of the channels is connected, the channel light (A or B) glows normally, but the tuner machine itself, does not work.

Then, i was searching for the best tuner, in the most reliable provider, but i got a useless equipment that did cost 70 dollars.

Is there some troubleshoot or tip that you guys can help me out?

Im so sad that i have to send the equipment to the warrantly.

Tks for the attentions anyways Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: