Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Korg Zero 8 issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygerr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Korg Zero 8 issues Reply with quote

Hey there all

Have been a Korg Zero 8 user for about 3 years now and must admit im glad i didnt listen to the people telling me not to get one, because this baby is one hell of a studio mixer and does pretty much everything i need...

That aside just recently i have started having a few issues, some of the CUE lights are not responding (Not a major problem as i just use MIDI on those channels).

The major problem started about a week ago... When i turn it on sometimes there is a feedback burst when its starting up, again not a major issue as i always have the master right down, but now its starting to do like a modulated LFO type wind up where it starts popping slowely and then proceeds to get faster and faster... I have no idea whats doing this but it seems to happen more when the firewire is connected to my Mac Mini... had a thought it was a Mountain lion OSX issue but its been running fine on mountain lion since i upgraded awhile ago...

Any thoughts?? I want to send it to get repaired but i have been told i have to pay $165 at the start for them to even look at it...
dvelop

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any updates?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: