Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lyrics writing: Is it used to express emotions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you ever used lyric writing as a means to express your emotions?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Lythe23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Lyrics writing: Is it used to express emotions. Reply with quote

Hey Guys,
This is my first serious post within this forum. As I had previously mentioned in other posts I am currently doing my final year research project and it is based on how music can be used as a form of release from certain states of mind. Taking this for example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3tuS1VMj8

This clip shows how Darden Smith used lyrics and music as a way to help soldiers defeat PTSD, my current research project challenges how this happens, and I am currently trying to gather opinions from the people behind the lyric writing, people who have been doing it for a while and have experience within the field. I am guessing people like you?
I am currently needing a few people to fill in a survey which I have put together to challenge my hypothesis. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and will help me greatly.
Once it has been finished and my final conclusions have been made I would be more than happy to place a link online for everyone to read. I'm hoping it would make a very interesting read for the people of these forumns! Here is the link....

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lp4wvQ0j_mhiGaacQFer8wRKMrxNvWDCSeAcfcxnSac/viewform

Many thanks, hope you guys can assist me and I will be more than happy to help you guys out with certain things.

Regards
Dan!

Thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: