Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sick joystick on pa 600

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianepaulson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Sick joystick on pa 600 Reply with quote

After waiting for 6 months, I Received my pa600. I have owned over 60 keyboards and I must say this one sounds great until after 2 weeks, the joystick has become erratic as well as the keyboard. I am sending this one back and getting a replacement. I hope this will not become an issue with the Pa 600. I wish there was way to do a hard reset.
charlie67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

System reset info for the PA600 is at Korgpa.com website. Look for Support-Software.
Synthesizerplayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same issue with the microarranger.

within 2 weeks the joystick stopped pitchbending

I had to return the keyboard.

I found out that it is lously connection or soldering in the circuits
Brianepaulson

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The joystick failed due to a poor solder connection. Now Zzounds will replace it. Still waiting on the repacement.
Brianepaulson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: No joy in joystick. Reply with quote

I got my Replacement PA 600 and after a month, the x part of the joystick has failed. 2 keyboards same problem. I really like the features and sound but I must think it is just a cheap ass joystick.
charlie67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you continue to have problems with your keyboard joystick and the problem is soldered joints or broken flexible wiring, it’s probably easier and much quicker to fix it yourself. If you are careful, you can easily do these small jobs. Make sure that any flexible cable you use is the correct type, because some cables are much more flexible and long lasting than others. When you open the keyboard, it is easiest to turn it upside down. Be very careful to protect the various knobs and switches. Once you open the keyboard, the problem, and the solution should be fairly obvious. Incidentally, I see that there is now a reset for the PA500 on Korg’s website. Anyone care to comment on that? Some people on this forum know what I’m referring to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: