Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused About Availability…?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pedro5
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Confused About Availability…? Reply with quote

Been reading about the availability for the PA900,which is around November here in the UK,apparently.

However,according to their web sites,some dealers are indicating they can supply one before then.
With one particular dealer saying they can deliver within a week....??

Other dealers are inviting pre orders only as they have none in stock,yet.

I've asked Korg UK for clarification on this,but would welcome any comments from others.
pedro5
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update.

Received a reply from Korg UK and said that they will not get any PA900 keyboards until the end of August.

As far as I know,Korg UK are the main distributor for the UK,so I don't know where the dealer I mentioned, are getting their supplies.
I could contact them and ask,of course,but would they tell me...??

My real concern is that,if I ordered one,would I then be left to wait longer than they say on their web site,"delivered to you by xxxx" (a date which they quote to be within a week of the order) and get one well before anyone else in this country.....or,would I have to wait, like everyone, until supplies actually arrive in the UK ?

I'm not trying to bring any dealer into disrepute here,it may well be that they have indeed got one from another source,of course and all should be well.Question

So,the next question to ask is....
Has anyone here,bought one yet ?

Although I would really like to have the 900,I'm not prepared to wait several months for one,shall probably go with the original idea and buy the PA600 instead.
(That is, until I change my mind,again..... Smile ).

Best Wishes.
Karimh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only received my keyboard pa600qt in Canada a month ago. And I waited 2 months for it. Do I want the 900. No! Do you? If you do, you'll wait! Otherwise, the pa600 is available and it's very capable to deliver what I need? Sure the 900 has vocal tricks up its sleeve, and more memory. If you need those options, you'd wait. Turn anticipation into something more. Get your keys from a trusted dealer!
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the Netherlands it is expected to be in stock July 24th.
Retail price announced: 1799 euro (with 3 years of warranty and free shipping).

Play in style. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: