Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buzz sound on sound system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cityheat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Buzz sound on sound system Reply with quote

When I plug the MicroArranger into the Sound System I get a buzz. Tried ground lift, cables and different PA system still no luck. Anybody have any idea how to stop it. My other Korg keyboards work fine.
david7685

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

Same challenge - always
Help?
GaryD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the same problem. In fact I returned the first one I got because the problem was so bad. It sounded great using the built-in speakers, but not when you hook it up to a sound system.

The second microArranger still hums and I needed it for a gig last Friday night, so I tried a different 12V power supply. The hum was drastically reduced. The difference between them is that the replacement I used contained a transformer vs the lightweight switching type that comes with the keyboard.

I found this forum by searching for KORG microArranger hum because I wanted to know if anyone else is having the problem. (For international users, I'm using my keyboard in the US with 120Volt 60 cycle.)

Wonder if KORG has noticed this problem and has any solution. (Or is it just the two of us who have noticed?)
jfo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have what sounds like a ground loop hum when connected to my audio system.
KorgMyStyle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Ma buzzes when MIDI is connected ? hmm
pteach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Korg Microarranger has hum when connected to PA Reply with quote

Did anyone ever find a workaround to this hum when in a PA issue?

My authorized dealer just told me they reached Korg and Korg claimed no knowledge of this issue. We even sent them this forum to prove that multiple users have this issue.

Would everyone who has this issue contact Korg to report it? Apparently failure to report it has meant they don't know there is an issue

Tx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: