Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mediumSTATION?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are the keys too small for extended playing?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
No
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

micro22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: mediumSTATION? Reply with quote

I wish Korg made a keyboard with larger "mini" keys. I love the feel of the box/piano style keys on the MS keyboard, but I feel the keys are just a little too small for extended playing (and I'm not a big person). A "mediumSTATION" would truly bridge the gap between portability and playability.

The size, weight, sound quality, and programming capability combine to make the MS one of my favorite keyboards. However, I have had to adapt my playing for the tiny keys. I am close but there are still significant sacrifices. I feel that with medium sized keys, we would have the best of both worlds; a very light and compact keyboard that sounds excellent AND plays exceptionally well.

While I'm still dreaming... It would be excellent if it could incorporate true analog synthesis as well. I would also prefer to have sampling alongside/instead of sequencing.
Manus168

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thing its not a matter ... I like the Microstation MW 1 looks its so Minimalist and fit in My interior.

I hope next Korg will continue they're good work for the "Micro series" especialy with the Kronos X sound sampler called KORG MicroNOS Workstation with 49 keys or just a Synth + ARP (61 Keys) only for reduce the price.

Good job = Well Done !
Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg Mediumstation is actually Korg Kross.
Synthesizerplayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I like the small keys so that it is portable and that is why I bought it. Too bad it does not have battery compartment. If you ask me, if they put speakers and battery in the MS2, I will buy it as I need portable easy to handle keyboard. If they make the keys larger then I will have to look else where.

Regards
bradkorg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can DIY, it is easy to put small stereo mp3 player-speakers and a rechargable battery pack inside the mS or other mods.

see example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XQI9jObwU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gux7ooV6cSE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: