Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA3X Arrangment problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sargon

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: KORG PA3X Arrangment problem Reply with quote

I am an arranger and I do my own beats the problem I came across is if you start doing your beats in Variations instead of intros you can't copy your tracks back and forth from variations to intros and the opposite please if korg can fix this problem on KORG PA3X because I've used korg i30 before and there was no problems in that matter please fix this problem or if anyone knows how to do it please advise thanks a lot.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no issue there at all ...
Variations structure differs from Fills/Intros & Endings , due to number or CVs , since Vars consists of 6 CV and
the rest of 2 CVs , therefore you can't simply copy a whole Var to the other groups or versa !
The only acceptable & right way to do that is to copy individually every single CV from var to intro or intro to var
For instance when you want to copy Intro 1 to Var 1 , then first copy Intro CV1 to Var CV1 and then Intro CV2 to Var CV2
Obviously You try to execute copy Intro 1 to Var 1 and this is improper !
An entire Variation can be copied only to another variation , the same can be done between intros/fills & endings.

Hope this helps

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
sargon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Hi and thanks for reply Reply with quote

to be honest with you I tried to do what you told me but I can't not copy from Variation to Intro but I can the oppsite and I looked everywhere in style edit I couldn't find so please if you know how to do it could you please explain it to me step by step all I want to do is copy variation 1 to intro 1 how can I do that I want it to be the same Var 1 and Intro 1 is it possible to do it .....
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sargon wrote:
I want to do is copy variation 1 to intro 1 how can I do that I want it to be the same Var 1 and Intro 1 is it possible to do it .....

If variation 1 has more than 2 active CV , then they can't be the same , since Intro 1 has only 2 CV places !
So check out variation 1 , what CV1-6 are written with capital letters (active) and copy 2 of then into Intro 1.
If for instance Var 1 has been recorded in CV 2 & 3 variation , then from Record/Edit/Copy Tab of editing style
copy all From Var 2 CV2 to Intro 1 CV1 and then copy all from var1 CV3 to Intro 1 CV2.
As you see , you have to copy only 2 Chord Variations so if Var1 has more that 2 active CV then you have to select
the two most significant.

As last if you still don't get it ... then you have to read advanced Edit manual and CV architecture of styles.

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
sargon

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Now I undrestand what you were talking about the copying from Vcv1 and to Icv1 or 2 I don't do more than one CV so I should be ok I really thank you a lot god bless.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: