Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi , 100 patches for your korg R3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
selene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Hi , 100 patches for your korg R3 Reply with quote

I did a bit of research , so I found a way to upload the patches so you can down load them , these are 100 patches that I hope you enjoy or they can be useful , I have programmed them during the last 3 months , I am just a beginner so there will be quite a few patches that are useless or of poor quality , If you try the patches please comment , thank you
win rar :
http://bitshare.com/files/16yqz19u/primera-libreria-r3.rar.html

uncompressed ( 292 kb aprox. )

http://bitshare.com/files/tlbpvfvi/primera-libreria-r3.r3l.html

some examples:

https://soundcloud.com/selene72/korg-r3-patches

Last edited by selene on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaniH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your time and effort. I'm downloading these now.
selene

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaniH wrote:
Thank you for your time and effort. I'm downloading these now.

thank you for apreciating my effort , I hope you like them
analoguekid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listened to the sounds on soundcloud, some very nice but tried to DL the file and cant unzip it as its a RAR file and I don't want that horrible WinRAR program on my PC, last time I DL'ed that it froze everything to the point where I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

analoguekid wrote:
Listened to the sounds on soundcloud, some very nice but tried to DL the file and cant unzip it as its a RAR file and I don't want that horrible WinRAR program on my PC, last time I DL'ed that it froze everything to the point where I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows.

7zip is free open source software that supports RAR. It works. It doesn't freeze. It doesn't require a complete reinstall of windows.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmlguy wrote:
analoguekid wrote:

7zip is free open source software that supports RAR. It works. It doesn't freeze. It doesn't require a complete reinstall of windows.

+1

7zip comes highly recommended.

Not sure why anyone bothers to upload anything in rar format though.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

analoguekid wrote:

Probably you downloaded a virus instead.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
analoguekid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
analoguekid wrote:

Probably you downloaded a virus instead.

yeah that's what I thought at the time, I started to disconnect my PC from the net when using it for music but when you want a quick reference listen to something or upload your latest creation it a pain to keep reconnecting so I now leave it connected but are careful as to what I click on Smile
selene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies , I dont much about compress formats , I have just uploaded , the link with the un compressed library
analoguekid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

selene wrote:
My apologies , I dont much about compress formats , I have just uploaded , the link with the un compressed library

Fantastic my friend and fellow R3 user, I will look forward to having a play with these Smile
analoguekid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the sounds and enjoying having a run through of them, some really nice ones in there so thanks very much for sharing them Smile
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Selene,

I really like your patches on SoundCloud, however they disappeared from Bitshare. Could you please upload them somewhere again?

Thank you for sharing, all the best,

Akos
pablotiburcio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Selene,
could you re-upload the patchs. Its no more there.

Thank you very much!
webas

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Selene, amazing patches..you cant upload again please??
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, would somebody send the file for me please? Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: