Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Beats speaker hiss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmlew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Volca Beats speaker hiss Reply with quote

I've just started using my Volca Beats again after not touching it for a few months, and I'm worried about a constant hiss coming from the in-built speakers. It doesn't vary with the volume control, but does switch to coming through the headphones when they are plugged in. I don't remember this noise from when I was previously using it just after I first bought it, but perhaps I just didn't notice at the time. It is pretty quiet, but I'm finding it off-putting, especially when working with earphones.

Can anyone please tell me if this is normal for these units, or something I should be concerned about?
d0m

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
i got the same with my new volca beats. Rolling Eyes
aint_no_flang

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same, especially through headphones. I find the hiss increases slightly right before the volume reaches zero as I turn the knob.

Yours may be worse, but I doubt it's anything serious. This is what you get with analog sound. If it's not impeding your beat making in a serious way, let it go. It's a $100 box -- it's a gift that it even exists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: