Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi Transmitting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alightbeacon

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Midi Transmitting Reply with quote

I am curious if there is a way to see when something is being transmitted, to see what it is specifically. I can't seem to get the tempo signal to be sent. Key Data and Knob Data seems to be working fine though. I figure it has to be sending the tempo data somewhere, so maybe I just have to listen somewhere else.

Here's the details:
I have my Korg receiving tempo data from my RC-300 (which has to be the master) and then I am sending the data back out to a second keyboard, so all three have the same tempo data. The second keyboard never receives any tempo information.

Any advice here?
Zygor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I have yet to learn it's subtleties, a free download called MIDI-OX will monitor midi code to and from the hardware synth or virtual instrument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: