Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can foot switch polarity change JS polarity?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Can foot switch polarity change JS polarity? Reply with quote

I have Foot switch set globally to JS-Y. After my foot switch went bad, i changed polarity on the foot switch and on Kronos.
Eventually i unplugged the foot switch for testing to assure foot switch was not interfering in anyway, but i noticed some of my combis were then default to JS-Y being toggled to active postion which changes the soound.
I would bend JS down -Y and let it go back to center and everything would reset to normal. Then when i leave the combi and come back later, the same issue.
I am thinking that changing foot switch poalrity while it is set globally to JS-Y has now caused JS-Y to start in the -Y state even though it rests at center.
It then returns to normal when i pull JS down -Y.

Is this correct? I need second opinion because i have been swimmng deep and long in all kinds of derailngs -caused by my foot switch yet still some unsolved issues. I just need to get foot switch confusion issues out of the way before i can be sure i get a handle on every last issue that has come up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: