Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Needed setting up my microkey 37

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Help Needed setting up my microkey 37 Reply with quote

I need help hooking up my Korg microkey in Reason 7. I am a retired teacher and songwriter who has been searching for the right DAW for me. I am not a total newbie. I have taken an intro Cubase class that I did well in. I also took a mixing class that was helpful. They say there is a DAW out there for everyone. I have tried Sonar, Cubase and Reason. Reason is working out the best for me.

Now that I found a DAW that works for me I need help setting a controller up. I used the keyboard for input before. I am taking a class and thought this would make Reason simpler. No luck getting a sound yet. I am using Reason and I have a green check mark in the preference window. Now what?

I do not hear anything.

Equipment:Dell Inspiron, Audiobox USB,Korg microkey 37
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: