Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New KORG PA3X Le!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Pa3Xle - missing Fill-Mode Reply with quote

Hello,
like in new Pa900 also here "Fill Mode" does not exist, to recall automatically preselected variations at end of the fills.

Missing Fingered-3-Mode may be compensated by usage of a "Latch Chord" assigned footswitch, missing "Fill-Mode" is hard to compensate.

As mentioned in Pa900-group Korg SHOULD TRY TO HOLD THE LEVEL OF FUNCTIONS THAT ALREADY WHERE PRESENT - since more then 10 years and even in small Pa500.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a newbie to the professional arranger area is in my immediate future. I have purchased a Pa3x le from Sweetwater. I expect delivery next tuesday. If anyone is interested I can post my impressions here after I receive and get it set up

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
DonM
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa3Xle - missing Fill-Mode Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
Hello,
like in new Pa900 also here "Fill Mode" does not exist, to recall automatically preselected variations at end of the fills.

Missing Fingered-3-Mode may be compensated by usage of a "Latch Chord" assigned footswitch, missing "Fill-Mode" is hard to compensate.

As mentioned in Pa900-group Korg SHOULD TRY TO HOLD THE LEVEL OF FUNCTIONS THAT ALREADY WHERE PRESENT - since more then 10 years and even in small Pa500.

Agree! I'm going to wait a short while to see if Korg addresses the Fingered 3 Chord situation. Shortly, the next generation of Korg PA3X and Yamaha S950 will be announced. Another option is Roland BK9, which I tried and returned. However it has some really great features, sounds and technology.
I'll then decide which option is best for me. We are blessed to have several great options these days.
DonM
alfredokiwi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news !

The lack of "Fingered 3 notes" chord recognition on Pa3XLe is addressed by Korg on version 1.1
The new "Fingered (3 notes) " chord recognition has been added on version 1.1
Former "Fingered" mode has been renamed to "Fingered (1 note)"

Release notes

New KORG Pa-Series instruments updated, now with a new Fingered mode, tablet support, and faster boot time.

With the release of the newest operating systems from KORG, Pa3XLe, Pa900, Pa600 and Pa300 now feature a new Fingered chord recognition mode, making it possible to recognize a chord only when playing three notes.

Pa900, Pa600 and Pa300 improve compatibility with tablets (already included in Pa3XLe). With this new release, you can use most iOS and Android devices as music sheet readers, perfectly synchronized with the SongBook library of your Pa-Series instruments. With this release, we also got the opportunity to make the boot time shorter.

www.facebook.com/alfredokiwi

www.alfredoblogspage.blogspot.com.ar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: