Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Password Protect customized set
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if you mis trust the person you are loaning your keyboard to that much........DONT LOAN IT TO THEM !!!!

For every complex problem there is usually a simple solution Laughing
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in my case, I needed to stop people from adding/overwriting my set up, so it wasn't about me worrying about personal data getting stolen or anything like that at all. This particular church keyboard is always out in the open. The fix was real simple. I bought one of those USB port blockers for few dollars. Nobody's been able to load anything ever since...

Twisted Evil

Dikikeys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the people adding to or overwriting your SET files is a problem, keep a separate USB stick with you, and replace the 'house' USB stick and load your own set. Pretty cheap, and it doesn't cripple your church's use of the arranger at the hands of other players.

That's what Jesus would do... Cool
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dikikeys wrote:
If the people adding to or overwriting your SET files is a problem, keep a separate USB stick with you, and replace the 'house' USB stick and load your own set. Pretty cheap, and it doesn't cripple your church's use of the arranger at the hands of other players.

That's what Jesus would do... Cool

Jesus would totally disagree with you in this case! At this point of my life, I don't want to worry about carrying, or housing or remembering one more thing on top of everything else that's going on. For me blocking the ports was all that was needed. Miracles do happen. yay!

Dikikeys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, make it convenient for you, and to heck with anyone else... Twisted Evil

I'm not sure that's quite what Our Lord used to preach, but whatever makes you comfortable, I suppose!
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dikikeys wrote:
So, make it convenient for you, and to heck with anyone else... Twisted Evil

I'm not sure that's quite what Our Lord used to preach, but whatever makes you comfortable, I suppose!

Yep! You said it.

Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I find solution for perfect Protection, protect all, even keyboard. Wink
http://www.guitarcenter.com/SKB-SKB-5014W-76-Key-Keyboard-Case-with-Wheels-100000599-i1152003.gc
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
dharna

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Visibility Settings:-

Once you publish a WordPress post (or Page), it is visible to the public (by default). In WordPress terms, this means a post with a Published status has a default visibility of Public, based on the settings in the Publish box of a Edit Post Screen.

WordPress also offers two less public options for your post's Content Visibility. Clicking the "Edit" link next to Visibility: Public reveals three radio buttons:

*Public is selected by default.

*Checking Password protected reveals a text field for entering a password, that will be required to view that post. The password is limited to 20 characters.

*Checking Private makes your post visible only to your site's Users with the role of Administrator or Editor.

Password Protected Posts:-

WordPress displays a password-protected post differently. It makes these changes to the post's:

*Title– Adds the text "Protected: " before the post Title.

*Excerpt– Instead of the post Excerpt, prints this text: "There is no excerpt because this is a protected post."
Content– Instead of the post Content, prints a password form with this text: "This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:"

Custom Software Development Sydney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: