Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS Korg T1 (UK)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silcreval

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: FS Korg T1 (UK) Reply with quote

Selling my trusty Korg T1. This is the full size 88 key version of the T series, an enhancement on the M1. It has the card slots and a floppy drive (all working) and a great set of sounds.

I have the factory preset disk, and some patch disks which I will also include (details on request).

The action on the 88 key is really great, and just about my favorite of the Korgs. The keys have weights attached to give them a solid feel. It does make the whole case heavy though.

Overall in good condition, the floppy drive and cards all work fine. There are some minor scratches, not really noticeable, and a few nicks/cracks on the end cheeks, but again you have to look to find them.

Two of the buttons no longer work - they probably need new switches. But selecting patches etc all works fine. Also two of the sharp/flat keys in the top octave have been removed for servicing. They were lost during a move, but replacements are available.

I really hate to let this go, as its close to being fully refurbished.

If interested PM me. Not possible to post - but it is available either in Yorkshire or Buckinghamshire (not far from London).

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: