Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D3200 display going haywire!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drumlessons

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: D3200 display going haywire!!!!!! Reply with quote

From time to time the screen and controls go crazy like I'm scrolling through everything as fast as I can. It changes all of that screens settings randomly. It's driving me crazy.
Anyone having this problem??????
Peace
Robby64

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Same as Reply with quote

Hi,

Yep, Shocked Shocked I'm having exactly the same problem which is extremely frustrating. Did you figure out what was causing it? I hope it's not static, a CMOS problem or something similar, presuming they have a CMOS ????

Anyone else know anything regards this?

Cheers
orioncb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: RE: D3200 display going haywire!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi all,
i have same problem at my first attempts...

This problem occurs when the D3200 is taken from a cold environment to a warm environment. Atmospheric moisture condenses here on cold surfaces (here on PCB boards) and cause leakage between the printed wires and soldered points. It is VERY IMPORTANT when such a transition from a cold to a warm environment to allow equalization of temperature WITH POWER OFF!!!

(Pls, excuse my terrible English Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: