Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a MIDI question here for someone who knows the microstation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inaminute

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: a MIDI question here for someone who knows the microstation Reply with quote

I just got my microstation in mail today, I have figured out basics in sequence and saving to SD, but I am fairly new when it comes to MIDI things. I have done alot of sending / receiving on 1 channel to another device. What I'm am wondering about is a probably a bit more hard to figure out how to do. What is like to do is be able to control the PLAY/MUTE buttons remotely with either my korg controlPAD. Or what would be even greater is if I could use my BOSS DR-880 to record a MIDI track that turns on and off the tracks in Microstation sequence for me. Doesn't seem to far fetched of an idea ??? Just no idea if this is a possibility. Anyone?
inaminute

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I have just thought of a better question......how do I erase this topic? I guess that when you want to record your changes it helps when you turn the record function on. But I at least figured out that I can send volume change messages with my controlPAD , so I'm not as stupid AS I LOOK in that previous post..... Wink the only reason I went in that direction of thought is because this is the way I triggered phrases on my Alesis MICRON but that makes more sense since it is just basically hold the keys down for me with note messages.
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, Getting familiar with the Microstation makes a difference XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: