Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no effects Micro X combi mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timtrax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: no effects Micro X combi mode Reply with quote

I can't get any effects on the combi sounds of my Micro X. I see them on the combi master effects page - they are 'checked' 'on'. The global effects are NOT checked 'off', in the global menu.
In my combo's, track 1 is 'bass' , sent to output 1. Then 234etc are sent to IFX. I hear the effects on the programs. (and in the multi mode when it receives a midi file from a sequencer) But I can't get any effects in COMBI mode. I am experienced TR user who did not have this problem.
Ideas?
timtrax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: COMBI EFFECTS Micro X Reply with quote

After wracking my brain for several months, I've finally figured out why I have no combi effects. I basically figured it out by studying the program effects and recreating those effects in the combi mode.
When I first got the machine, I set up a combi and failed to notice there were no effects. Then I used it as a template and copied it to about 15 locations. (I was creating bass-piano, bass-accordion, bass-e piano etc etc) My error was - the MFX Chain was not checked 'on'. And I have to adjust the W/D ratio.
It is my understanding that on the micro X, a person can't 'copy' the program effects to a combi (like you can on my TR) This is quite a draw back and time waster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: