Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Beats controls looping machine?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoopingKat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Volca Beats controls looping machine? Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
I'm considering buying volca beats to add some percussion parts to my guitar playing. Usually when I'm performing live I create audio loops with my looper - Digitech Jamman. It would be nice if I could create first a beat using volca, and than create a loop (volca, plus my guitar playing) in Jamman. But there is problem of synchronisation. The final loop (volca plus guitar) should has exactly the same length like volca beat. Is there any possibility that volca could control (sand some tempo information) the tempo in my Jamman? This is the model of Jamman I'm thinking about. It has something that is called rhythm out...
http://www.thomann.de/pl/digitech_jamman_stereo.htm
Or maybe opposite - Jamman could control tempo in volca?
Or maybe You could advice me any other looping machine which cooperates with volca. I just need one audio input in it. Actually two - one for guitar, and other for volca...Smile
Thanks in advance!
Wojciech
hofa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Here is what you need Reply with quote

This should work http://www.customliveelectronics.com/en/effets-guitare/accessoires-pedales/24-syncman-j
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: