Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos connection with iPad air 2 help please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ybobo64

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Kronos connection with iPad air 2 help please Reply with quote

I bought a new iPad air 2 lately and the new doesn't fit with the IK multimedia midi rig. Anyone knows how to connect both devices? The new ios has a wifi/blue tooth midi connector but not the Kronos. Non of my music app works anymore.

Help please!
Kronos X73, Logic Pro 9, Komplete 9 Ultimate, Reason 8, Nanopad, Padkontrol, Leap motion with Geco App, Arturia v4 pack, IK multimedia Total Studio 3, iPad air 2, iMac i7, Roli Seaboard Rise, many plug-ins and iPad app.
jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all you need is the Lightning to USB adapter (what used to be the camera kit) and a regular USB cable. I have an iPad Air and that's how I usually connect them together.
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
ybobo64

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Tried the lightening camera but... Reply with quote

jeebustrain wrote:
all you need is the Lightning to USB adapter (what used to be the camera kit) and a regular USB cable. I have an iPad Air and that's how I usually connect them together.

I bought and tried what you told me but it desn't work. The message says tha there is no audiobus found.
Kronos X73, Logic Pro 9, Komplete 9 Ultimate, Reason 8, Nanopad, Padkontrol, Leap motion with Geco App, Arturia v4 pack, IK multimedia Total Studio 3, iPad air 2, iMac i7, Roli Seaboard Rise, many plug-ins and iPad app.
koskhandeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeebustrain wrote:

I've got an iPad Air also (not Air 2/3 etc...), have to get that cable, so which adapter is exactly for Air and which is for Air 2/3? Coz' I heard they're different, don't wanna get the wrong cable coz' they're not cheap after all. Thanx
bobmusic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos connection with iPad air 2 help please Reply with quote

ybobo64 wrote:
The new ios has a wifi/blue tooth midi connector but not the Kronos. Non of my music app works anymore. Help please!

An alternative would be to invest in the Yamaha UD-BT01 Wireless MIDI Adapter, to make Bluetooth Midi possible for Kronos.
Trinity Pro with MOSS-Board, PBS FlashRom, HDR, Optical DI
Korg Collection 3
jbeliz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems with it i am also using an Ipad Air 2 i use it both ways with connections and thru bluetooth wireless midi. I prefer wireless works well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: