Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E2 should Step edit mode have these ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bladuck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: E2 should Step edit mode have these ? Reply with quote

I'm spending too much time with this puppy (electribe2)..
So here are some missing essentials in the Step Edit mode:

- If an empty note slot is selected and the data knob is turned put a note tuned to the current pattern key in the current octave ... So i don't need to to scroll for an hour (I know the shift key help by skiping by octave)

- Shift + pad should NOT invoke menu shortcut function (This is a bug) but use to multi select pads and change value (pitch, duration, velocity) for all selected parts

- Double tapping pad with an empty slot would copy the same note(s) from previous step, with the same velocities and durations

Am I missing something ?
bladuck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I see people complaining about the part edit mode on the E2, I bumped this,
If somebody spend a lot of time in part edit mode and has more suggestion please add or move it to the "endless" feature / improvement thread.

Somehow I feel, that based on what is going on with the E2 sampler, these additions to the edit mode will not be high priority on korg's list.

Also I started to use re-record rather than this pathetic edit function lately.
I do however fix velocities and ties using part edit mode. What is great here is that you don't need to finish to edit one track but you can freely move to another track without leaving this mode .... Kudos to the korg developers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: