Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sampling TR/LE own sounds with Sampler option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Sampling TR/LE own sounds with Sampler option Reply with quote

No, I don't know a thing about it, but it would be nice to hear the procedure if someone tried it.

I can see that as potentially very desirable in multi mode since these machines have only 1 insert effects, and most of the sounds heavily depend on the insert effect. It would bypass the lack of insert effects, if the sampled sound with insert effect would be used. And it would be wonderful for internal multitrack sequencing.
Midi Mrrr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: TR-EXB-SMPL HUHHHHHH Reply with quote

Uhhhh.......,WHAT!? Sorry! What......,Nevermind. I have more questions on this sampler subject than I even know how to ask but until I get that figured out it's nice to actually communicate with another human being that speaks my language. you're #2 maybe that I've actually communicated with. #1 was in the Atlanta Airport & made me forget that I had a flight leaving shortly. I gotta say though another KORG owner who knew what MIDI was was pretty........,interesting. all 20 minutes of the conversation. I missed my flight but.......,WORTH IT!!! :s:Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: