Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sequencer Saved Audio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonbajo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Sequencer Saved Audio Reply with quote

I record a lot of takes on one instrument (audio) and realizing that all of the audio is being saved, thus acquiring 30 audio files for one instrument. How do I stop this from happening? and/or how do I delete the excessive audio files?
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequencer Saved Audio Reply with quote

Jonbajo wrote:
I record a lot of takes on one instrument (audio) and realizing that all of the audio is being saved, thus acquiring 30 audio files for one instrument. How do I stop this from happening? and/or how do I delete the excessive audio files?

I have read your post a few times. I don't follow the issue. This is the Kronos forum.

Are you recording using the Kronos SEQ, up to 16 audio tracks

I can't tell for sure if you have routed an external instrument to the K to record audio files.
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sequencer Saved Audio Reply with quote

GregC wrote:

I have read your post a few times. I don't follow the issue. This is the Kronos forum.

Are you recording using the Kronos SEQ, up to 16 audio tracks

Each Kronos audio track can record up to 100 TAKES (0 - 99)

Jonbajo wrote:

Go into the Song file's Audio Track folder and delete the takes you don't want. I only have one file in this folder, in these pics, but you will see all the takes in yours.

Again, I only have the original take in this folder "00." If you have more than one take, they will appear.

Scarecrow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also get "Saving Audio Files" when I sometimes save a song, but there are no audio files, when I look into those files, they are all from other songs, and I wondered how they got there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: