Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TidyKronos FREE Software for PCGs & SNGs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: TidyKronos FREE Software for PCGs & SNGs Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
Perhaps in the future you will be able to do so did not need to do that move? Then, it may in the "In Songs" - to remove the extra characters (KRONOS. S001, S002, S003, S004, ...), but just to make 001, 002, 003, 004 .... So much information fit.

The big benefit of the method with the folder is, that you can link more SNG files at the same time. Then it is also a good idea to show the songname in the "In Songs" column. But yes, I try do implement also something for your use in the next two weeks.

uhura wrote:
Hi Melomaniak, thank you very much! Unfortunately i get an index out of range exception in function dkit_daten_analysieren) with every PCG file i try to open.

On which Kronos OS version are your PCG files be created? Can you send me one pcg that doesn't work by email?

jimknopf wrote:
I get a little alert box with a "0" (zero) in it and have to click the "ok" in that box many times repeatedly, before the program starts.

I'll check this. You see the box before you see the program window?
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
I made a donation for your app (as you have done for PCG Tools), same amount Smile.

Thank you very much, Michel. And yes, a donation is fair and a big motivation to implement users wishes.
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: TidyKronos FREE Software for PCGs & SNGs Reply with quote

Melomaniak wrote:
I'll check this. You see the box before you see the program window?

The little box appears within the main program window, but the sub-window with the PCG-data only starts after clicking the message away multiple times.

I enjoyed the fast search and filter functions! Another donation from Germany on the way Wink
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: New version is released Reply with quote

TidyKronos V0.870 is online.

New in this version
- New feature: Is there a SNG file in the same folder as the PCG file, with the same name, it will also be loaded.
- Improvement: In columns "In Song" the songname only is displayed when more than one song is loaded.
- Improvement: In columns "In Song" the suffix .SNG is not displayed anymore.
- Bugfix: No more empty message-boxes loading a PCG (@jimknopf: Please can you check this, cause I can't reproduce this bug)
- Bugfix: Detecting PCG OS V1 files and denying loading them
- Misc.: Some external links will be added
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still get the same (multiple) box with the zero in it on start.
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimknopf wrote:
Still get the same (multiple) box with the zero in it on start.

Can you please send me a screenshot to my mail address which is published on www.diesemusik.de/tidykronos?
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screenshot has just been sent ...
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimknopf wrote:
screenshot has just been sent ...

Thank you! But your screenshot shows, that you start V0.860 again. And not the new version.
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right: I was switching between Notebook and PC while trying and by error used the old version for the test.
The new version starts without the box(es). Thanks for the update!

One more thing: It would be nice to have a vertical scrollbar within the columns (programs, combis etc.) besides the horizontal one.
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject: New version is released Reply with quote

TidyKronos V0.880 is online.

New in this version
- Bugfix: Save PCG without an error is possible again, also with no SNG linked.
- Bugfix: It could be a problem if "Trans" is set in a Set List Slot. This is fixed.
- Bugfix: It could be a problem if only some combination banks are loaded and you want to change program banks. This is fixed.
- Misc.: It runs also on Win XP again.
media-igor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: New version is released Reply with quote

Melomaniak - Thanks for the software! Recently, distributed programs on their libraries. Have used TidyKronos and PCGTools. has saved many hours of work! I made a donation to both programs.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New version is released Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
Melomaniak - Thanks for the software! Recently, distributed programs on their libraries. Have used TidyKronos and PCGTools. has saved many hours of work! I made a donation to both programs.

Thank you very much for your generous donation!

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
media-igor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: New version is released Reply with quote

Melomaniak, - do, please, that the program TidyKronos could work with all the virtual banks!

http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/download.php

I made merged file PCG with virtual banks (approximately 8,000 programs). But virtual banks Your program does not show.
Melomaniak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: New version is released Reply with quote

TidyKronos V0.990 is online.

New in this version
- New feature: Used AMS/Controller overview of a program.
- Bugfix: In rare cases, you don't see vertical scrollbars. This is fixed.

What's going on when you e.g. use the joystick? The new AMS/Controller overview in the program-menu gives you the answer. I hope you can use it!

At this point I would like to thank all donors.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks with the new version.

I also tried to make the AMS one time, but each model has their different AMS sources and besides, there are a lot (I guess the list is quite long?)

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: