Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Manager for Electribe Sampler (OSX)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenzies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dutchcow wrote:
You guys are really something. Lets complete ignore me, yeah. Good advice. Because nobody has replied with arguments, I am happy you all agree on attacking and ignoring me. And giving spammers all the freedom. And yes the guy selling stand is also spamming the forum.

It is fun to see how you all gang up on one person that tried to make this place better by addressing spam. I am not going to be chased away by a bunch of sour old people that call me a dumbfuck, tell me to best ignore me. Wh even bother retorting to an argument. There is no means of a real discussion here cuz people use personal attacks rather than arguments.

This community is rotten to the core. Nobody here debates/discusses things with arguments. It's all attacks on the person and ignoring the points someone is making.

Dutch, I'm always up for a discussion, I don't hold grudges. You're right, by forum rules the guy is spamming. It does seem that most other users on here aren't worried by this, at least on this occasion. You accused Spleen of, at best, stealing ideas, and, at worst, stealing code from the guy who wrote the free one, then when that guy wrote in support of Spleen, you didn't post any acknowledgement of this, you dug your heels in and carried on accusing Spleen of stealing ideas repeatedly, with as far as I can tell, no actual evidence for this.
I would never say that you contribute nothing to the forum, you obviously do, but you come across as very angry, with a whole arms chest of axes to grind, and however you want to frame it, whether it's fighting for the good of the Forum or standing up for the little man against the uncaring corporate thieves of the Korg company people are going to pick up on a thread of negativity. Sometimes they are going to call you out on it.
Of course, nobody really remembers who posts neutral things, so they will only remember you for all the negative stuff.

Moog Sub 37 - Arturia Microbrute - Roland Gaia SH-01 - Boss DR660 - Akai S1000 - Akai S01 - Yamaha RM1x - Roland SP-404SX

https://soundcloud.com/beardsound
apapdop
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sauce wrote:
I personally can't wait to get down with some of this spam.. As soon as I get some templates and sample-packs going there will be freebies *and* paid-for sets available for all! And hopefully we can get a swap-meet-type arrangement going and create a pool of sweet files. =)

How are you finding the new sampler?

Volca Sample, FM, Beats, Kick. OP-1, Monologue, Pocket Operators. And an ipad.
1_inch_punch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikejarod-

"This payed editor is better then the free one because of the multi file import, overwriting factory sounds and setting categories in bulk, for me those things make it worth that 10 bucks."

Mos' Def.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FORUM RULES

By strict rule, only “Approved Merchants” are allowed to post advertisements of their products on the forum. Advertisements posted by individuals who are not approved will be deemed as spam and therefore treated accordingly.

If you wish to become an approved merchant, we ask that you first simply hang out on the forum as a regular member. When you reach a post count of 50+ you can then request to be considered an approved merchant by contacting any of the moderators.

A Moderator will then review your post history to make sure your efforts to reach 50 posts was genuine and you are not someone only focused on selling their products. Once approved, a Moderator will update your account to display “Approved Merchant” under your User ID. It is only then are you allowed to make any reference to your products on the forum.

For Approved Merchants Only.
It is recommend that you place a small advertisement in your Signature (See your profile). This advertisement will then be displayed at the very end of every post you make. The more you help out on the forum, the more people will see your advertisement.

When starting a thread that is directly related to your product, all we ask is that you restrict yourself to actual new “News”. For example, if your doing a promotion, releasing a new product, or if there is something you need to share with your customers.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all.
In addition to posting a copy of the rules above, I'd like to say the following.

The only reason this thread has been allowed to go on as long as it has is simply because it wasn't seen until now by a Moderator due workload and bad timing.

It's very disappointing and unfortunate that dutchcow has been dragged into this too when it's not his job to point out the fact that rules were being broken. It annoys me even more to see that the person who is actually breaking the rules knowingly continues to break the rules, never contacting any moderator.

Rather than escalating this, I ask you Spleen, simply follow the rules and there won't be any further problems. Don't break them again as that would likely result in you been banned for being a Spammer only interested in your own goal of trying to make a profit from this forum.

Regards
Sharp.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: