Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

e2s - Logic Pro X: 10.2 (with Camel's Alchemy Synth)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hovel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:52 am    Post subject: e2s - Logic Pro X: 10.2 (with Camel's Alchemy Synth) Reply with quote

could this be usefull for the e2s/logic owners/users to use Alchemy for editing the samples for our electribe 2 samplers?

have any of you tried this yet?

as far i has read the esx2 samples/sounds could be used with the Alchemy implementation.

could be interesting - what are your thoughts? - maybe some of you could say something more about this - awesome that logic got alchemy implemented now - loving logic more and more

EDIT:

(http://9to5mac.com/2015/08/30/logic-pros-alchemy-update/)

Quote:
I kind of was expecting + hoping that Alchemy would allow me to drag’n’drop a wavefile into it, much like with EXS24. Is there any way to do that?

//

Go to the Advanced tab, then on one of the Sources (Parts) instead of loading a waveform hit the “Import Audio.” This will open the window seen in the last screenshot on the above post. Using the “Drop Zone” on the right, you can drag and drop directly from the Finder! Be sure to pay attention to the sampling analysis mode along the bottom left while you are doing this for various sampling type options.

seems that it could work fine - if it is possible to "upgrade" some samples with logic/alchemy and getting them then on your e2 sampler?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: