Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa80 new set syle dont know how to load

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: pa80 new set syle dont know how to load Reply with quote

[salaam and hi to all pa80 users
i just bought a korg pa80 and my friend has given me the full set for afghani style but i cant seem to work it out to load it into my keyboard .please guide me into right direction .
i am pretty new with it so please as much as you can
thank you all [/b]
Tariq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Hamid Jan,

Is it an organized Set or is it a combination Set ??? Let me know if it is a combination Set you need to go to Disk then Load then press F1 until you get FD that is if you have hard drive installed. Once you locate the folder then you press open then load Global, Perform, Program and Styles individually by doing so you can over write the current or factory presets.

If you experience further problems you can send me your Set that is if you dont mind, I will see if it works in my Korg Pa80 and fix it for you and send it back.

jazzmusicstudios@yahoo.com

Tariq,
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: pa80 new set syle dont know how to load Reply with quote

salaam tariq jan .thank you brother for trying to help .
i think it is organised set when i put the floppy in and press disk i get NEW_SET message on the lcd . now i dont have a hard drive so how do i load the style glob sets etc sept by step to user 1 user2 etc and finally play it i am simply staring at it at the moment.
Tariq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Hamid Jan,

What you need to do is insert your Disk and after that Press Disk button. It takes you to Disk MENU from there you press LOAD then you see the folder which has the name "New_Set" and press OPEN when you do that you see 4 folders GLOBAL, PROGRAM, PERFORMANCE and STYLE now you press LOAD to Load the global once that is done you move to the next folder which is PROGRAM and samething you press load and load the contents of that folder and PERFORMANCE and the STYLE. When you are done you go to DIRECT HD and press the button till it lights up the bottom LED then you go to USER 1...2....or3 and your Styles will be there.

Also most importand you need to check if your Disk is not damaged or the data is not lost.

Like I mentioned in my last post if you can not get it working send me the file I will look it im my Korg Pa80 and fix it and send it back.

Best Regards,

Tariq,
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: pa80 new style Reply with quote

salaam my dear brother.
i thank you from botton of my heart i did what you said and it worked but new problem that should not have happen with a new pa80 has happened .after loading the syles i played for few minutes then accedently while it was swiched on the power cord was puled out from the wall socket and when restarting it goes throu the normal loading procegers but at the end instead of displaying the defult screen or page it only displays KORG PA80 and all the button lights are off except the (display hold )i tried everything i could think off but no luck .i am worried and dont know what to do please help again brother if you can . all the exitment and now this has espoild it.
thanks again
Hamid
Tariq

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Hamid Jan,

Bro Jan for that new problem you need to Reset your Keyboard and you need the OS 3.06 and the Musical Resources Set. You need to do a Factory Reset. Give me your e-mail address and also a copy of your Set I have to see if it was done in a older OS. You have My e-mail above you can send it on the above address.

Best Regards,

Tariq
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: