Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA80 FREEZ OR NO OPERATIONAL BUTTONS WORKING

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: PA80 FREEZ OR NO OPERATIONAL BUTTONS WORKING Reply with quote

PA80 FREEZ OR NO OPERATIONAL BUTTONS WORKING
salaam tariq jan.
thank you bro for your help i want to be honest with you and tell you the truth it not that i dont want to share my styles with you the guy who has given the set for me has made me promise him that i will never pass on the styles to anyone else so i dont want to break his trust. i will certainly ask him if he agrees i will send it for you so you can see.
by the way i managed to play the samples when i load them but when swiched off and then on i dont get the the defoult page and all the lights on the buttons are off there is a message on the screen (KORG PA80)have you heard this problem before or do you know anybody who has experience this sort of problems.
we will keep in touch.
Hamid
Tariq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Hamid Jan,

Bro Jan, I understand what you are saying regarding the Set. Now how to fix your keyboard... Ok First you Need the OS or Operating System 3.06 which is the latest Korg Pa80 OS. You need to download that and then load it in your keyboard. Secondly you need the Musical Resources which is a file that consists of 5 Disks. You need 5 Disks labled 1 through 5 and load the contents of those one by one. Then you load those Disks from one through 5 in your Korg Pa80. After completing that process, you will have a fresh Korg Pa80 as it was made when you frist bought it.

Needed Equipment 1 Disk for OS 3.06, 5 Disks for Musical Resources and the file that contains these Files.

Good Luck and Keep In Touch,

Best Regards,

Tariq,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: