Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logic 8 is a real Oasys killer!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Quote:
Given the 2GB memory requirement

That's not a requirement, per se, to use Logic ... just to use the fatter sample sample sets included with Logic/Mainstage Smile

Daz.

Yes, except for the "1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)".

Given most software vendors tend to minimize requirements, I interpreted the "highly recommended" to mean you really should have this.

http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/systemrequirements.html
milkojnr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="milkojnr"]
MartinHines wrote:

I think also think apple are using logic studio to help sell more hardware that is why it is so cheap. I am sure it will turn up a torrent site with in a week or two and apple know it. It was not hard to find Final Cut Studio 2.

And just for the record before I hit with replys regarding using torrent sites, I am not promoting the use of them and I have always purchased the software I use. But the honest truth is with just a serial number it will be hard to stop that side of it. I don't think the Logic Key was cracked 100% was it.

That did take long for the above to come true!!!!!! I should of said day or two.
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Quote:
Given the 2GB memory requirement

That's not a requirement, per se, to use Logic ... just to use the fatter sample sample sets included with Logic/Mainstage Smile
Daz.

Yeah, true, but too bad about the fact that I can't upgrade my MacBook Pro to more then 2GB of memory, I'd gladly have 4GB inside Sad Then again, I should probably get a 8-core MacPro for testing and stuff soon so maybe that's a perfect setup - the MacPro as a stationary thing and MacBook Pro as a moveable device thing. And Leopard should be out soon, as well, so it's time to start asking for some FB-DIMM memory then Smile Hmmm... Smile
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: