Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wonky key zone issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmic tones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: wonky key zone issues Reply with quote

I've been setting the top & bottom key zones forever by holding the enter key down while choosing the notes, but suddenly, now the Triton seems to be on auto pilot - only letting me choose one note for the top & the bottom. That is to say, if I choose the bottom note, then I move on to choose the top one, it will only allow it to be the same as the bottom note.

Is there some universal setting that's getting in my way? It's the same no matter which combination I'm working with. Can anybody give me a clue?

Thanks.
guts86

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Try looking at the pre-existing keyzone for the prog Reply with quote

It's only a clue and maybe not the right answer here but take a look at the pre-existing (default) keyzone for the prog within your combi. I have seen where the pre-existing zone starts off with only one single key as the high and low or I used my mod dial incorrectly and set the zone to only one key. When you're in the Keyzone menu try selecting the prog within your combi and spin the mod dial clockwise and counter clockwise and see if you don't notice the keyzone expand on the display. If that doesn't work, I guess you need more clues!! Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: